Unlock IMEI OnePlus 5T OrangeDecember 10, 2017
Unlock IMEI OnePlus 5 VodafoneDecember 10, 2017
Unlock IMEI OnePlus 5 EE
Discount Coupon Available. Click here
Estimated delivery time: 20 hours
Guaranteed delivery time: 2 – 48 hours
Unlock IMEI OnePlus 5 EE
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- In addition, only devices older than 6 months on EE can be unlocked.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All OnePlus devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-EE SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- The OnePlus 5 (also abbreviated as OP5) is a smartphone made by OnePlus. It is the successor to the OnePlus 3T released in 2016. The OnePlus 5 was officially unveiled during a keynote on 20 June 2017. The Verge announced in May 2017 that the upcoming device would be known as the OnePlus 5. It was said that this decision was due to the number four being considered unlucky (tetraphobia) in China. OnePlus confirmed that the handset would feature a Snapdragon 835 processor prior to the launch. OnePlus also noted its work with the image processing firm DxO to improve the camera on the device Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock IMEI OnePlus 5 EE service
Q?: How much costs to unlock IMEI OnePlus 5 EE network carrier? A!: It will only cost you 13.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure? A!: Of course. we unlock OnePlus 5 EE within maximum 48h. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware? A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my OnePlus 5 is unlocked? A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of OnePlus 5? A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to enter OnePlus unlock code
To apply/enter OnePlus unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
Unlocking your OnePlus phone by code is the easiest and fastest way to unlock your device’s network. It does not interfere with your system or modify it in any way, so even after using our code, you do not lose your warranty.
1. Insert the SIM card from a different source to your original Service Provider.
2. Your OnePlus phone will ask you to enter the SIM unlock code.
3. Enter the unlock code obtained in Unlocki.ng.
4. Your OnePlus phone is unlocked!
Don’t hesitate to ask Unlocki.ng team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW category=”all” num=”all”]