Unlock IMEI Alcatel Pixi 3 TescoDecember 26, 2017
Unlock IMEI Nokia 3310 TescoDecember 26, 2017
Unlock IMEI Nokia 150 Tesco
Discount Coupon Available. Click here
Estimated delivery time: 48 hours
Guaranteed delivery time: 1-4 business days
Out of stock
Unlock IMEI Nokia 150 Tesco
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All Nokia devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-Tesco SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- Nokia 150 and Nokia 150 Dual Sim are Nokia-branded entry-level mobile phones from HMD Global. Originally introduced December 2016 by Nokia, the 150 supports one Mini-SIM card and 150 Dual Sim supports two Mini-SIM cards. The Nokia 150 has a flashlight. Display is 2.4 inches with QVGA 320×240 resolution. It is a TFT panel with 65K colours. It supports vibration, has a loudspeaker and a 3.5mm standard headphone jack. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock IMEI Nokia 150 Tesco service
Q?: How much costs to unlock IMEI Nokia 150 from Tesco network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 7.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock IMEI Nokia 150 Tesco within maximum 4 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my Nokia 150 is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of Nokia 150?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to enter Nokia unlock code
To enter or apply the unlock code on your Nokia Device, you must follow a series of steps depending on the model of the device you want to unlock.
For thath we invite you visit our tutorials page by clicking on the following link.
Don’t hesitate to ask Unlocki.ng team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW category=”all” num=”all”]