Unlock IMEI ZTE Blade V9 Vita VodafoneMarch 6, 2018
Unlock IMEI ZTE Blade V9 Vita O2March 6, 2018
Unlock IMEI ZTE Blade V9 Vita Three
Discount Coupon Available. Click here
Estimated delivery time: 5 business days
Guaranteed delivery time: 1-9 business days
Out of stock
Unlock IMEI ZTE Blade V9 Vita Three
- Only “clean” devices can be unlocked. Blacklisted, lost and/or stolen IMEIs will be rejected. Check if your device is clean here.
- Unlock is safe, absolutely legal and permanent. Guaranteed!
- All ZTE devices get unlocked with a “code”. Customers just need to wait for us to send your device unlocking code by email and then, insert a non-Three SIM card and input the code when prompted. There are more ways to insert this code, read more here.
- The ZTE V880, sold outside China as ZTE Blade and marketed by networks under various customized brand names (see variants below), is a smartphone manufactured by ZTE Corporation for the Android platform. Unveiled by Orange UK as San Francisco, it went on sale on 21 September 2010, with a white variant released later. By 2011, more than 8 million Blade handsets have been sold in more than 50 countries worldwide. Source: Wikipedia
Frequently asked questions about Unlock IMEI ZTE Blade V9 Vita Three service
Q?: How much costs to unlock IMEI ZTE Blade V9 Vita Three network carrier?
A!: It will only cost you 23.99£ with no further additional payments. That’s all.
Q?: Will this unlocking service work for sure?
A!: Of course, we unlock IMEI ZTE Blade V9 Vita Three within maximum 9 days. We performed over 200.000 unlocks already!
Q?: Is this permanent? What if I update my firmware?
A!: Our service is a permanent solution for your device. You can update your firmware and it will never get locked again.
Q?: How do I get notified when my ZTE Blade V9 Vita is unlocked?
A!: You will receive an e-mail confirmation with easy-to-follow instructions on how to activate your unlock on the device.
Q?: This works for any Android software version of ZTE Blade V9 Vita?
A!: Absolutely, works for any version and will keep unlocked if you upgrade your software in the future.
Reasons to unlock your phone:
- If you travel, buy a local SIM card and save on roaming fees.
- The resale value of your phone will increase significantly as it is available to more operators.
- Easily switch between SIM cards, using the same phone.
- Unlock your phone from the comfort of your home.
- There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
- Very easy, without necessary technical experience.
- The phone is unlocked permanently, even after updates.
How to enter ZTE unlock code
To apply/enter ZTE unlock code in your phone there are two paths to follow after you have obtained your unlock code. The two ways are presented below:
Unlocking your ZTE phone by code is the easiest and fastest way to unlock your device’s network. It does not interfere with your system or modify it in any way, so even after using our code, you do not lose your warranty.
- Insert the SIM card from a different source to your original Service Provider.
- Your ZTE phone will ask you to enter the SIM unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code obtained in Unlocki.ng.
- Your ZTE phone is unlocked!
Don’t hesitate to ask Unlocki.ng team if you have any issue entering your unlock code. We offer 24h chat support and fast reply ticket support. We will be pleased to help you in order to get your device unlocked. Visit our unlock shop if you still don’t have your unlock code.
[RICH_REVIEWS_SHOW category=”all” num=”all”]